Comodo question ? - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Comodo question ? - Firewalls ; How do I set up a rule in Comodo so that on a computer only ordinary internet browsing in port 80 i allowed, and nothing else. (maybe even http in port 80). I can not really get it working ?...

  1. Comodo question ?

    How do I set up a rule in Comodo so that on a computer only ordinary
    internet browsing in port 80 i allowed, and nothing else. (maybe even
    http in port 80).

    I can not really get it working ?

  2. Re: Comodo question ?

    andersboth@gmail.com wrote:

    > How do I set up a rule in Comodo so that on a computer only ordinary
    > internet browsing in port 80 i allowed,

    Uh oh, port 80 is the only port defined for http...

    > and nothing else. (maybe even http in port 80).

    Eh, what about DNS? The web get's pretty empty if your limit yourself to
    PHosts.

    > I can not really get it working ?

    Dude, if Google is right, then you're surfing the web with IE7! You really
    have absolutely no clue about security, so how could you ever get a
    host-based packet filter working, working correctly and providing security?

+ Reply to Thread