adding IP2 to IPCOP - Firewalls

This is a discussion on adding IP2 to IPCOP - Firewalls ; I've just had a very last minute need to add RIPv2 to our local router (by Weds morning (sigh)) we're happily running IPCOP but now it is going onto the border in a hurry. Unfortunately I don't have time (or ...

  1. adding IP2 to IPCOP

    I've just had a very last minute need to add RIPv2 to our local router
    (by Weds morning (sigh)) we're happily running IPCOP but now it is
    going onto the border in a hurry. Unfortunately I don't have time (or
    the expertise) to learn how to add a routing package i.e. zebra to
    IPCOP - is there anyone who can give me some guidance as to how I can
    quickly add RIPv2 to the machine - it's the most recent download from
    the ipcop.org site in case that helps

    thanks
    Pete

  2. Re: adding IP2 to IPCOP

    Glassblade skrev:
    > I've just had a very last minute need to add RIPv2 to our local router
    > (by Weds morning (sigh)) we're happily running IPCOP but now it is
    > going onto the border in a hurry. Unfortunately I don't have time (or
    > the expertise) to learn how to add a routing package i.e. zebra to
    > IPCOP - is there anyone who can give me some guidance as to how I can
    > quickly add RIPv2 to the machine - it's the most recent download from
    > the ipcop.org site in case that helps
    >

    > thanks
    > Pete

    Ask you're question here or search the forum
    http://www.ipcops.com/

    /Anders

+ Reply to Thread