Re: IAS Removal - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Re: IAS Removal - Firewalls ; Hi dpotter, I have used and do recommend a simple software www.mlin.net/StartupCPL.shtml for sticky programs removel, try it it might help. Panda, www.networkingland.com dpotter wrote: > Can anyone tell me how to remove the IAS from my SBS 2003 ? ...

  1. Re: IAS Removal

    dpotter wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me how to remove the IAS from my SBS 2003 ?
    >
    > I can't find any proper removal instructions, just ways to install it.
    >

    > Any help is greatly appreciated. Been trying to resolve this all week.

  2. Re: IAS Removal

    Thanks, Panda

    I will install it and give it a try. I'll let ya'll know.

    Panda wrote:
    > Hi dpotter,
    >
    > I have used and do recommend a simple software
    > www.mlin.net/StartupCPL.shtml for sticky programs removel, try it it
    > might help.
    >
    > Panda,
    >
    > www.networkingland.com
    >
    > dpotter wrote:
    > > Can anyone tell me how to remove the IAS from my SBS 2003 ?
    > >
    > > I can't find any proper removal instructions, just ways to install it.
    > >

    > > Any help is greatly appreciated. Been trying to resolve this all week.

+ Reply to Thread