Slower DSL download speed with router - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Slower DSL download speed with router - Firewalls ; Leythos wrote in news:458138f7$0$4860$4c368faf@roadrunner.com: > In article , Tony@TheDeli.Sand wich > says... >> He'll be back you'll see probably with worst problems. > > So you can read - he didn't have a problem with the router, it was > ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 81 to 84 of 84

  1. Re: Slower DSL download speed with router

    Leythos wrote in

    > In article <4580B3F8.66195D8F@TheDeli.Sandwich>, Tony@TheDeli.Sandwich
    > says...
    >> He'll be back you'll see probably with worst problems.

    > So you can read - he didn't have a problem with the router, it was
    > signal quality on the ISP device. Come on, admit that in this case you
    > were 100% wrong and we might change our opinion on what a looser you
    > are.

    If you want a really good laugh, take a look at the thread he created on
    sympatico.highspeed. Four different nyms of his all saying he's right.
    Truly amazing...

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

  2. Re: Slower DSL download speed with router

    "chuckcar" wrote in message
    > Leythos wrote in
    >
    > > In article <4580B3F8.66195D8F@TheDeli.Sandwich>, Tony@TheDeli.Sandwich
    > > says...
    > >> He'll be back you'll see probably with worst problems.

    > > So you can read - he didn't have a problem with the router, it was
    > > signal quality on the ISP device. Come on, admit that in this case you
    > > were 100% wrong and we might change our opinion on what a looser you
    > > are.
    > >

    > If you want a really good laugh, take a look at the thread he created on
    > sympatico.highspeed. Four different nyms of his all saying he's right.
    > Truly amazing...

    "Alan illeman Junior" is not me, nor related to me!!
    Admittedly I have some line problems and am not getting anything like
    the advertised 3 MB/s but 180 KB/s is fine for now. When I take the
    modem out, the speed is still 180 KB/s.

  3. Re: Slower DSL download speed with router

    "Alan Illeman" wrote in message

    > "chuckcar" wrote in message
    > > Leythos wrote in
    > >
    > > > In article <4580B3F8.66195D8F@TheDeli.Sandwich>, Tony@TheDeli.Sandwich
    > > > says...
    > > >
    > > > So you can read - he didn't have a problem with the router, it was
    > > > signal quality on the ISP device. Come on, admit that in this case you
    > > > were 100% wrong and we might change our opinion on what a looser you
    > > > are.
    > > >

    > > If you want a really good laugh, take a look at the thread he created on
    > > sympatico.highspeed. Four different nyms of his all saying he's right.
    > > Truly amazing...

    > "Alan illeman Junior" is not me, nor related to me!!
    > Admittedly I have some line problems and am not getting anything like
    > the advertised 3 MB/s but 180 KB/s is fine for now. When I take the
    > modem out, the speed is still 180 KB/s.

    typo!
    Should have said "When I take the router out, the speed is still 180 KB/s."

  4. Re: Slower DSL download speed with router

    Tony wrote:
    [something]

    Tony,

    Because that disturbes the readers.
    > Why isn't it a good idea to do a fullquoting afterwards?

    Yours,
    VB.
    --
    "Life was simple before World War II. After that, we had systems."
    Grace Hopper

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5