With the House voting on its version of the fianancial
bailout bill, we are carrying it worldwide on our radio
station, and there are people tuning in from office
networks to listen to the debate and the vote.

That is part of what we do. Broadcast historic events
like that in a way which can be more easily accessed
from work, and, if it is done right, can be done so
without the boss detecting what is going on.

So there may be people right now, depending on how
quickly the anonymisers send out this message, listening
to the House debate and vote, and you would never detect
what thehy were up to.