CAN'T GET JOOST "THROUGH PROXY;" INTERMITTENT PROBLEMS OPENINGIGOOGLE - Firewalls

This is a discussion on CAN'T GET JOOST "THROUGH PROXY;" INTERMITTENT PROBLEMS OPENINGIGOOGLE - Firewalls ; I use AT&T. Joost flatly informs unavailable owing to proxy. Is that due to my ATT/Yahoo service? I sometimes have trouble opening iGoogle. Very fortunately interference opening google docs is easily cured, when necessary, by hitting the back button. Could ...

  1. CAN'T GET JOOST "THROUGH PROXY;" INTERMITTENT PROBLEMS OPENINGIGOOGLE

    I use AT&T. Joost flatly informs unavailable owing to proxy. Is that
    due to
    my ATT/Yahoo service?

    I sometimes have trouble opening iGoogle. Very fortunately
    interference
    opening google docs is easily cured, when necessary, by hitting the
    back button. Could this be related to the ATT/Yahoo/proxy issue?

    Is all that connected with ATT's supposed (last I heard) spying for
    the government?

  2. Re: CAN'T GET JOOST "THROUGH PROXY;" INTERMITTENT PROBLEMS OPENINGIGOOGLE

    On Aug 27, 11:16*am, cocomaltnrum wrote:
    > I use AT&T. *Joost flatly informs unavailable owing to proxy. *Is that
    > due to
    > my ATT/Yahoo service?
    >
    > I sometimes have trouble opening iGoogle. *Very fortunately
    > interference
    > opening google docs is easily cured, when necessary, by hitting the
    > back button. *Could this be related to the ATT/Yahoo/proxy issue?
    >
    > Is all that connected with ATT's supposed (last I heard) spying for
    > the government?

    REPLY TO OWN:

    TRIED DITCHING THE AT&T SELF SUPPORT TOOL (EASILY REPLACABLE.)
    IT SEEMS TO HAVE WORKED. AM LOADING iGOOGLE W/O A HITCH, AND
    MY COMPUTER SEEMS TO LOAD FASTER AS WELL.

+ Reply to Thread