Democratic National Convention - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Democratic National Convention - Firewalls ; X-No-Archive: Yes There is a lot of interest in our broadcast of the Democratic National\Convetion. I am seeing people tuning in from office networks all over the western half of the United States, where it is still in the working ...

  1. Democratic National Convention

    There is a lot of interest in our broadcast of the Democratic
    National\Convetion. I am seeing people tuning in from office
    networks all over the western half of the United States, where
    it is still in the working hours. There are a lot of people tuning
    in to the convention from workplace networks.

    For the next two weeks, you will likely have people on your
    netowrks tuning in to the Democratic and Republican National
    Conventions, so there will likely be a LOT of people on your
    workplace networks tuning in to the Democratic and Republican
    national conventions, be it from our broadcasts, or from some
    other online webcast of the event.

  2. Re: Democratic National Convention

    "Chilly8" wrote in message

    > There is a lot of interest in our broadcast of the Democratic
    > National\Convetion. I am seeing people tuning in from office
    > networks all over the western half of the United States, where
    > it is still in the working hours. There are a lot of people tuning
    > in to the convention from workplace networks.

    I just got the geographical reports, and there was a lot of listening
    from the western half of the United States, during the working
    hours, so it appears that our broadcasts of the conventions are
    picking up a lot of listening in the workplace.

  3. Re: Democratic National Convention

    our favorite proxy troll wrote:
    > I just got the geographical reports, and there was a lot of listening
    > from the western half of the United States, during the working
    > hours, so it appears that our broadcasts of the conventions are
    > picking up a lot of listening in the workplace.

    Shocking news there; people using the Internet from the office.

    "When American office workers are denied access to vast, complex streams
    of ever-fluctuating and evolving information, they tend to get a lot
    done." http://www.theonion.com/content/node/29601

  4. Re: Democratic National Convention

    "Gary" wrote in message

    > our favorite proxy troll wrote:
    >> I just got the geographical reports, and there was a lot of listening
    >> from the western half of the United States, during the working
    >> hours, so it appears that our broadcasts of the conventions are
    >> picking up a lot of listening in the workplace.

    > Shocking news there; people using the Internet from the office.

    Well, I don't consider listening to the Democratic Conventtion
    to be unetchical. The listenership went up during the Roll Call
    Of The States, on Wednesday. As long as someone was getting
    their work done, there was NOTHING wrong with tuning in to
    either of the political conventions.

+ Reply to Thread