Major International Transport Hub Censors Political Websites - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Major International Transport Hub Censors Political Websites - Firewalls ; I just found out on Alex Jones' website, and other political websites are blocked from the public WiFi station in St Pancras in London. http://www.infowars.com/?p=3722 This is one reason why, if you have broadband service with multiple IP addresses, to ...

  1. Major International Transport Hub Censors Political Websites

    I just found out on Alex Jones' website, and other political
    websites are blocked from the public WiFi station in St Pancras
    in London.

    http://www.infowars.com/?p=3722

    This is one reason why, if you have broadband service with
    multiple IP addresses, to install a VPN server on there,
    and then use your VPN from St Pancras, if you do travel
    to London. That will make what you are doing UNDETECTABLE
    to the admins running the WiFi at St Pancras station, as
    they will not be able to monitor, analyse, or sniff what
    you are doing. All they will see is the encrypted connection
    to your home computer. This will let you access ANY banned
    site, from the St Pancras public WiFi networks, and they
    will NEVER know what you are up to.

  2. Re: Major International Transport Hub Censors Political Websites

    In article <9a69b1cb51162dd6085fce363f84456a@pseudo.borked.net>,
    nobody@pseudo.borked.net says...
    > That will make what you are doing UNDETECTABLE
    > to the admins running the WiFi at St Pancras station,

    No, it won't, they will be able to tell that you are using a VPN
    connection and may well block those.

    drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"