Related to security projects - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Related to security projects - Firewalls ; Hi, I am rabik, student of mepco schlenk engineering colleges.I to do project in firewall security.please help me to search for the details....

  1. Related to security projects

    Hi,

    I am rabik, student of mepco schlenk engineering colleges.I to do
    project in firewall security.please help me to search for the details.

  2. Re: Related to security projects

    netwalkers wrote:
    > I am rabik, student of mepco schlenk engineering colleges.I to do
    > project in firewall security.please help me to search for the details.

    http://www.just****inggoogleit.com/

    HTH, HAND.

    cu
    59cobalt
    --Mark Russinovich

  3. Re: Related to security projects

    On Jul 31, 2:21*pm, netwalkers wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am rabik, student of mepco schlenk engineering colleges.I to do
    > project in firewall security.please help me to search for the details.

    What is your request?!?!?! Please specify any detail about it

    Bye!

    Luca

+ Reply to Thread