Sygate/win98/Realplayer - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Sygate/win98/Realplayer - Firewalls ; Hi, I have searched the sygate forum but not found an answer yet. I *did find the answer that fixed the hotmail/sygate problem, but Realplayer still does not connect easily with Sygate on 'normal'. If you select 'allow all' it ...

  1. Sygate/win98/Realplayer

    Hi,
    I have searched the sygate forum but not found an answer yet.
    I *did find the answer that fixed the hotmail/sygate problem,
    but Realplayer still does not connect easily with Sygate on
    'normal'.

    If you select 'allow all' it lets realplayer work. Then you can
    switch it back to 'normal'.

    However, it would be nice to know which 'advanced rules'
    to plug in to fix this problem completely. Has anyone else had this
    problem with Sygate?

    thx
    itchy

  2. Re: Sygate/win98/Realplayer

    On Jul 20, 10:00*am, itchyneebans...@hotmail.com wrote:
    > Hi,

    [...]
    > thx
    > itchy

    Found it. Turn off 'message center'. Just turning off 'autoupdate'
    will not
    do it.

    itchy

+ Reply to Thread