Microsoft Update Hoses ZoneAlarm and CheckPoint Firewalls - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Microsoft Update Hoses ZoneAlarm and CheckPoint Firewalls - Firewalls ; FYI http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sec.../ms08-037.mspx FAQs: What is the issue that users of ZoneAlarm and Check Point Endpoint Security may experience after installing this update? Microsoft is aware of recent reports that users of ZoneAlarm and Check Point Endpoint Security (previously known as ...

  1. Microsoft Update Hoses ZoneAlarm and CheckPoint Firewalls

    FYI

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sec.../ms08-037.mspx

    FAQs:

    What is the issue that users of ZoneAlarm and Check Point Endpoint Security
    may experience after installing this update?
    Microsoft is aware of recent reports that users of ZoneAlarm and Check
    Point Endpoint Security (previously known as Check Point Integrity), from
    Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., are experiencing an Internet
    connectivity issue after applying the security updates offered by this
    security bulletin, MS08-037. Microsoft is continuing to investigate this
    issue with Check Point. Microsoft encourages the users of ZoneAlarm
    http://download.zonealarm.com/bin/fr...cessIssue.html

    and Check Point Endpoint Security
    https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com...nter/index.jsp

    to review the appropriate Check Point Web site and this security bulletin
    for the latest guidance or software updates.

    Microsoft provides third-party contact [blah blah blah]

  2. Re: Microsoft Update Hoses ZoneAlarm and CheckPoint Firewalls

    Appreciate this report. It happened to me. I looked into this group and
    found out the cause. Thanks.

    Chet

    "Default User" wrote in message
    > FYI
    >

    > http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sec.../ms08-037.mspx
    >
    > FAQs:
    >
    > What is the issue that users of ZoneAlarm and Check Point Endpoint
    > Security
    > may experience after installing this update?
    > Microsoft is aware of recent reports that users of ZoneAlarm and Check
    > Point Endpoint Security (previously known as Check Point Integrity), from
    > Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., are experiencing an Internet
    > connectivity issue after applying the security updates offered by this
    > security bulletin, MS08-037. Microsoft is continuing to investigate this
    > issue with Check Point. Microsoft encourages the users of ZoneAlarm
    > http://download.zonealarm.com/bin/fr...cessIssue.html
    >
    > and Check Point Endpoint Security
    > https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com...nter/index.jsp
    >
    > to review the appropriate Check Point Web site and this security bulletin
    > for the latest guidance or software updates.
    >
    > Microsoft provides third-party contact [blah blah blah]

+ Reply to Thread