Double Encryption!!! - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Double Encryption!!! - Firewalls ; I just found out how one can DOUBLE encrypted any connection. Seems that someone was listening to my radio station and was in one chat room, who told me how she does it. She makes a VPN connection to her ...

  1. Double Encryption!!!

    I just found out how one can DOUBLE encrypted any connection.
    Seems that someone was listening to my radio station and
    was in one chat room, who told me how she does it. She makes
    a VPN connection to her home machine, then uses an encrypted
    anonymity service, in Holland, that adds an extra layer of
    encryption on top of that, creating two layers of
    encryption. She is a freelance reporter, and has decided
    not to obey the U.S. visa requirement that all foreign
    journalists (including freelance ones), get a J-visa,
    instead of a normal tourist visa. And by using this encrypted
    system, she can send her reports back to whatever newspaper
    or magazine she is freelancing for, and the United States
    Government will NEVER know what she is up to. With the two
    combined encryption schemes, Homeland Security would not
    be able to eavesdrop on what she is doing. So she can do
    news gathering, as a freelancer, in the United States,
    with the United States government ever getting wise to
    WHAT she is up to. And this encrypted service only costs
    US$24 per quarter. In short, she has a connection that
    cannot be monitored, analysed, cracked, or sniffed.

    She does not think that freelance journalists shuold have
    to get journalist visas in any country, so she uses that
    encrypted connection so the local authroties will never
    know what she is up to.

    I was IMPPRESSED and plan to use that when I go to China
    to cover the Olympics next month, and do a few sessions
    of my talk show when I am there. I will be able to use
    Skype, to take incoming calls(Skype is VERRBOTEN in China)
    , and there is no POSSIBLE way the Chinese authorities will
    be able to know what I am up to, with the double-layer of
    encryption. I would like to see the Chinese authorities try
    and break THAT. I will effectively be using an ubreakable
    encryption system that Chinese authorities will not be
    able to monitor.

  2. Re: Double Encryption!!!

    Anonymous wrote:
    >(Skype is VERRBOTEN in China)

    When did this start?
    An entrepreneur friend does business with a Chinese supplier and uses
    Skype to chat with the sales girl, not entirely all business either.

  3. Re: Double Encryption!!!

    Anonymous writes:
    > I just found out how one can DOUBLE encrypted any connection.
    > Seems that someone was listening to my radio station and
    > was in one chat room, who told me how she does it. She makes
    > a VPN connection to her home machine, then uses an encrypted
    > anonymity service, in Holland, that adds an extra layer of
    > encryption on top of that, creating two layers of
    > encryption. She is a freelance reporter, and has decided
    > not to obey the U.S. visa requirement that all foreign
    > journalists (including freelance ones), get a J-visa,
    > instead of a normal tourist visa. And by using this encrypted
    > system, she can send her reports back to whatever newspaper
    > or magazine she is freelancing for, and the United States
    > Government will NEVER know what she is up to. With the two
    > combined encryption schemes, Homeland Security would not
    > be able to eavesdrop on what she is doing. So she can do
    > news gathering, as a freelancer, in the United States,
    > with the United States government ever getting wise to
    > WHAT she is up to. And this encrypted service only costs
    > US$24 per quarter. In short, she has a connection that
    > cannot be monitored, analysed, cracked, or sniffed.
    >
    > She does not think that freelance journalists shuold have
    > to get journalist visas in any country, so she uses that
    > encrypted connection so the local authroties will never
    > know what she is up to.
    >
    > I was IMPPRESSED and plan to use that when I go to China
    > to cover the Olympics next month, and do a few sessions
    > of my talk show when I am there. I will be able to use
    > Skype, to take incoming calls(Skype is VERRBOTEN in China)
    > , and there is no POSSIBLE way the Chinese authorities will
    > be able to know what I am up to, with the double-layer of
    > encryption. I would like to see the Chinese authorities try
    > and break THAT. I will effectively be using an ubreakable
    > encryption system that Chinese authorities will not be
    > able to monitor.

    Wowsers there radio station freako. That is FANTASTIC!

    Now what if your use of strong ENCRYPTION is detected and leads them
    to you anyway and they jail you just on suspicion of wrongdoing
    without being able to see what youre are doing specifically? It is
    not WISE to break LAWS in foreign countries.

    By the way your amazing discovery of encryption is OT for this group.

    --
    Todd H.
    http://www.toddh.net/

  4. Re: Double Encryption!!!

    Anonymous wrote in news:20080709080202.41EEB1A78F2@isole:

    > In short, she has a connection that
    > cannot be monitored, analysed, cracked, or sniffed.

    No she doesn't. If you knew anything about cryptography you
    would know better.

    I know better, and I'm just a rank amateur who's read a few
    books on cryptography.

    I won't comment on the other implications of your post.

    Brian
    Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?

+ Reply to Thread