checkpoint vpn reporting - Firewalls

This is a discussion on checkpoint vpn reporting - Firewalls ; hi, what kind of info is available from the vpn? userid, last use, .....? can you point me to a url that discusses this? thanks...

  1. checkpoint vpn reporting

    hi,

    what kind of info is available from the vpn? userid, last
    use, .....?

    can you point me to a url that discusses this?

    thanks

  2. Re: checkpoint vpn reporting

    On Jun 24, 10:04*pm, nlehrer wrote:
    > hi,
    >
    > what kind of info is available from the vpn? *userid, last
    > use, .....?

    Userid: yes
    lasts use: yes

    Check Point will log almost all information about your RA/L2L vpn
    connections.

    > can you point me to a url that discusses this?

    You could check the SmartCenter/Smartview monitor documentation on the
    CP site, but those documents won't discuss all the options in detail.

    I would advice you to install the Smart Console and run it in demo
    mode.

    Br.
    Robby

  3. Re: checkpoint vpn reporting

    thanks.

    On Jun 25, 8:25*am, Robby Cauwerts wrote:
    > On Jun 24, 10:04*pm,nlehrer wrote:
    >
    > > hi,

    > > what kind of info is available from the vpn? *userid, last
    > > use, .....?

    > Userid: yes
    > lasts use: yes
    >
    > Check Point will log almost all information about your RA/L2L vpn
    > connections.
    >
    > > can you point me to a url that discusses this?

    > You could check the SmartCenter/Smartview monitor documentation on the
    > CP site, but those documents won't discuss all the options in detail.
    >
    > I would advice you to install the Smart Console and run it in demo
    > mode.
    >
    > Br.
    > Robby

+ Reply to Thread