There are a few talk show hosts that have approached me about
airing their shows on my online radio station, becuase they
know I am hell-bent on making sure that my station can be
heard anywhere, including at work.

Someone runing a variety-type talk show wants his show to be
heard in European workplaces, because his show is on during
the early working hours in Europe.

So my repuation of doing what needs to be done to ensure
that people can hear my station from anywhere, including
at work, is beginning to get out.

https://www.mixmaster.it