https inbound policy NS-25? - Firewalls

This is a discussion on https inbound policy NS-25? - Firewalls ; Hello, i'm trying to create an inbound policy for https to go to my inbound server 10.1.10.20. I click on policies and see where i can create new policies but i don't know if i have to actually specify my ...

  1. https inbound policy NS-25?

    Hello,
    i'm trying to create an inbound policy for https to go to my inbound
    server 10.1.10.20. I click on policies and see where i can create new
    policies but i don't know if i have to actually specify my server or
    just point the policy to the internal network port. jho

  2. Re: https inbound policy NS-25?

    In article ,
    jho wrote:
    >Hello,
    >i'm trying to create an inbound policy for https to go to my inbound
    >server 10.1.10.20. I click on policies and see where i can create new
    >policies but i don't know if i have to actually specify my server or
    >just point the policy to the internal network port. jho

    You need to create a MIP (maped IP) or a VIP (virtual) from
    a public IP to the 10.1.10.20. And the corresponding policy
    from untrust to trust(MIP/VIP)

    set interface "ethernet0/0" mip 1.2.3.4 host 10.1.10.20 netmask 255.255.255.255 vr "trust-vr"

    set policy id 3 from "Untrust" to "Trust" "Any" "MIP(1.2.3.4)" "HTTPS" permit

    alan

+ Reply to Thread