Configuration change for Watchguard Firebox 700 - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Configuration change for Watchguard Firebox 700 - Firewalls ; I have a problem with a Watchguard Firebox 700 (Model: F2064N). This system has theree interface: external, trusted and optional. Now, I need change IP information for the trusted interface because I changed my network configuration. Is possible change this ...

  1. Configuration change for Watchguard Firebox 700

    I have a problem with a Watchguard Firebox 700 (Model: F2064N). This
    system has theree interface: external, trusted and optional.
    Now, I need change IP information for the trusted interface because I
    changed my network configuration.
    Is possible change this setting using a console program
    (Hyperterminal) by rs232 or a Telnet connection on trusted's
    interface?
    I know that using Whatchguard's configuration program is possible, but
    the original software on media compact disc is unusable because the
    support CD is damaged.
    Or is it possible download from Watchguard's website a new sofware
    release?

    Thanks.

    Tersiberti.

  2. Re: Configuration change for Watchguard Firebox 700

    In article <22188ee7-7479-441d-91bf-f6271ef062b1
    @p25g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>, tersiberti@gmail.com says...
    > I have a problem with a Watchguard Firebox 700 (Model: F2064N). This
    > system has theree interface: external, trusted and optional.
    > Now, I need change IP information for the trusted interface because I
    > changed my network configuration.
    > Is possible change this setting using a console program
    > (Hyperterminal) by rs232 or a Telnet connection on trusted's
    > interface?
    > I know that using Whatchguard's configuration program is possible, but
    > the original software on media compact disc is unusable because the
    > support CD is damaged.
    > Or is it possible download from Watchguard's website a new sofware
    > release?

    The software is completely downloadable from WatchGuard, you just need
    to have support access, which means you need to have maintained your
    licensing with them.

    drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"