Security Tube ! - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Security Tube ! - Firewalls ; Hello All, It gives us great pleasure to introduce SecurityTube.Net ( http://www.securitytube.net ) - a community driven videos website for computer networking and security related fields. Though there are many video sharing websites available online, SecurityTube.Net is strictly focussed on ...

  1. Security Tube !

    Hello All,

    It gives us great pleasure to introduce SecurityTube.Net (
    http://www.securitytube.net ) - a community driven videos website for
    computer networking and security related fields. Though there are many
    video sharing websites available online, SecurityTube.Net is strictly
    focussed on hosting computer networking and security videos only. We
    have started this site to provide a knowledge sharing platform for
    security professionals, so that they can reach out effectively to a
    wider and focused audience.

    The site is currently in Beta and features will be added / refined as
    per user demand. We have currently seeded the site with around 90
    videos on programming, security tools and security basics related
    topics to set the momentum. We hope others in the community will join
    us and contribute their know-how to this site over time. Any video
    which centers around computer networking and security, will be happily
    accepted on this site.

    If you have any questions / suggestions / flames do write to us at
    feedback[_at_]securitytube[_dot_]net.

    Hoping to see you soon on SecurityTube!

    Regards,

    Vivek Ramachandran

  2. Re: Security Tube !

    Vivek wrote:
    > Hello All,
    >
    > It gives us great pleasure to introduce SecurityTube.Net (
    > http://www.securitytube.net ) - a community driven videos website for
    > computer networking and security related fields. Though there are many
    > video sharing websites available online, SecurityTube.Net is strictly
    > focussed on hosting computer networking and security videos only. We
    > have started this site to provide a knowledge sharing platform for
    > security professionals, so that they can reach out effectively to a
    > wider and focused audience.
    >
    > The site is currently in Beta and features will be added / refined as
    > per user demand. We have currently seeded the site with around 90
    > videos on programming, security tools and security basics related
    > topics to set the momentum. We hope others in the community will join
    > us and contribute their know-how to this site over time. Any video
    > which centers around computer networking and security, will be happily
    > accepted on this site.
    >
    > If you have any questions / suggestions / flames do write to us at
    > feedback[_at_]securitytube[_dot_]net.
    >
    > Hoping to see you soon on SecurityTube!
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Vivek Ramachandran

    are you the same guy from security-freak.net
    whois seems to say so ?

    if so thank you very much your movies are AWESOME.

+ Reply to Thread