Checkpoint Secure Remote behind a Sonicwall 4060 - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Checkpoint Secure Remote behind a Sonicwall 4060 - Firewalls ; I cannot sucessfully establish a connection using CP Secure Remote behind my Sonicwall. Has anyone been able to do this? Any help appreciated....

  1. Checkpoint Secure Remote behind a Sonicwall 4060

    I cannot sucessfully establish a connection using CP Secure Remote
    behind my Sonicwall. Has anyone been able to do this? Any help
    appreciated.

  2. Re: Checkpoint Secure Remote behind a Sonicwall 4060

    Micky1701 wrote:

    > I cannot sucessfully establish a connection using CP Secure Remote
    > behind my Sonicwall.

    Typical NAT-Traversal problem. Build a site-to-site tunnel between the
    Sonicwall an the CP.

    > Has anyone been able to do this? Any help
    > appreciated.

    What do you see in the logs of both boxes? Does the CP recognize that the
    Client is behind a NAT Gateway? What version

    Which OS Version is running on the Sonicwall, which version of CP FW-1 and
    SecureRemote Client are you ruuning?

    What dies the Sonicwall do with the AH part of IPSec?

    Wolfgang

  3. Re: Checkpoint Secure Remote behind a Sonicwall 4060

    Micky1701 wrote:
    : I cannot sucessfully establish a connection using CP Secure Remote
    : behind my Sonicwall. Has anyone been able to do this? Any help
    : appreciated.

    Try enabling NAT traversal such as Visitor mode or UDP encapsulation.

    Lars

+ Reply to Thread