EdwardFerrara had written this in response to
http://www.secure-gear.com/comp.secu...icle21344-.htm
:
My experience with the AM60 is that yes it is difficult to setup. I also
don't see alot of activity on this board for this type of device. Your
post is over two years old. We'll see if someone responds.

Ed Ferrara
__!__
-----o-----
\" \"

-------------------------------------
sphealey wrote:

> Fortinet and its FortiGate product line seem to have appeared out of
> nowhere since the last time I looked at the firewall market. Does
> anyone have any experience with their products (esp at the high end of
> the SMB line - say the 300a)? The trade press reviews seem to indicate
> that the FortiGates have reasonably high performance, provide good
> price/performance ratio, but are difficult to set up. Does that match
> your experience?

> Specific features I am looking at are QoS and two-ISP load sharing.

> Thanks.

> sPh

Delivered via http://www.secure-gear.com
The Internet Knowledge Base for the security industry
comp.security.firewalls - 27635 messages and counting!