DFL-800 Port Mapping - Firewalls

This is a discussion on DFL-800 Port Mapping - Firewalls ; Hello, our company has just replaced its firewall to an DFL-800 and I can't figure out how to do Port Mappings on it. I want to map the port 8080 to the internal address 192.168.3.101 How would I do this? ...

  1. DFL-800 Port Mapping

    Hello,

    our company has just replaced its firewall to an DFL-800 and I can't figure
    out how to do Port Mappings on it.

    I want to map the port 8080 to the internal address 192.168.3.101

    How would I do this?

    // Anders
    --
    English is not my first, or second, language
    so anything strange, or insulting, is due to

  2. Re: DFL-800 Port Mapping

    On Wed, 21 May 2008 15:47:44 +0200, Anders Eriksson
    wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >our company has just replaced its firewall to an DFL-800 and I can't figure
    >out how to do Port Mappings on it.

    D-Link ? http://support.dlink.com/supportfaq/

    Regards,

    Nrth.

  3. Re: DFL-800 Port Mapping

    Anders Eriksson wrote:

    > our company has just replaced its firewall to an DFL-800 and I can't
    > figure out how to do Port Mappings on it.

    RTFM, Chapter 7 of the documentation describes NAT and SAT.

    The manual can be donloaded from

    ftp://ftp.dlink.com/Gateway/dfl800/M...manual_104.pdf

    if you lost your copy.

    If you have further questions ask someone who knows Clavister boxes.

    Wolfgang

+ Reply to Thread