How to Protect Your Credit or Debit Card and Account Number ??? - Firewalls

This is a discussion on How to Protect Your Credit or Debit Card and Account Number ??? - Firewalls ; http://the-secured-credit-cards.blogspot.com , To protect your account numbers, be cautious about sharing them, whether purposely or inadvertently. Know where your cards are at all times, and be suspicious of anyone who requests your number over the phone. More resource : http://the-secured-credit-cards.blogspot.com ...

  1. How to Protect Your Credit or Debit Card and Account Number ???

    http://the-secured-credit-cards.blogspot.com,
    To protect your account numbers, be cautious about sharing them,
    whether purposely or inadvertently.
    Know where your cards are at all times, and be suspicious of anyone
    who requests your number over the phone.

    More resource :
    http://the-secured-credit-cards.blogspot.com
    http://the-credit-card-application.blogspot.com

  2. Re: How to Protect Your Credit or Debit Card and Account Number ???

    > ...and be suspicious of anyone
    > who requests your number over the phone.

    ROTFLMAO! If the rest of the info is on this level, I think I'll skip!

    Bud

  3. Re: How to Protect Your Credit or Debit Card and Account Number ???

    "Bud" wrote in :

    >> ...and be suspicious of anyone
    >> who requests your number over the phone.

    > ROTFLMAO! If the rest of the info is on this level, I think I'll skip!
    >
    > Bud

    Yeah, I wonder how many times he has handed his credit card to a
    minimum-wage employee at a restaurant or store.

+ Reply to Thread