NAT my iChat Netscreen - Firewalls

This is a discussion on NAT my iChat Netscreen - Firewalls ; Hey peeps, has anyone had success with getting iChat(leopard 10.5.x) working behind a Netscreen 5XP ScreenOS 4.0? My boss really likes the A/V capabilities. We only have one LAN x.x.9.0/24 sitting behind this firewall/router. It also has a VPN to ...

  1. NAT my iChat Netscreen

    Hey peeps,

    has anyone had success with getting iChat(leopard 10.5.x) working
    behind a Netscreen 5XP ScreenOS 4.0?

    My boss really likes the A/V capabilities.

    We only have one LAN x.x.9.0/24 sitting behind this firewall/router.
    It also has a VPN to another private network(10.0.0.0/24)

    Any help in getting this set would be welcomed!!

    TIA

  2. Re: NAT my iChat Netscreen

    In article ,
    wrote:
    >Hey peeps,
    >
    >has anyone had success with getting iChat(leopard 10.5.x) working
    >behind a Netscreen 5XP ScreenOS 4.0?
    >
    >My boss really likes the A/V capabilities.
    >
    >We only have one LAN x.x.9.0/24 sitting behind this firewall/router.
    >It also has a VPN to another private network(10.0.0.0/24)

    Netscreen's are great though time to upgrade that 5XT to an SSG5.

    Newer ScreenOS define iChat as:
    UDP src port 0-65535, dst port:5678 with a 1 min timeout.

    alan

    alan

+ Reply to Thread