Working Proxy Sites, May 05, 2008 - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Working Proxy Sites, May 05, 2008 - Firewalls ; http://www.assban.com http://www.aplusproxy.com http://www.btwproxy.com http://www.afastway.com http://www.myspaceproxyindex.com http://groups.google.com/group/daily_ip...

  1. Re: Working Proxy Sites, May 05, 2008

    "John" wrote in message
    > http://www.assban.com
    > http://www.aplusproxy.com
    > http://www.btwproxy.com
    > http://www.afastway.com
    > http://www.myspaceproxyindex.com
    > http://groups.google.com/group/daily_ip

    There is one now in Paraguay, not in your list, that I am seeing more
    traffic
    from. Becuase of an unuaually high amount of traffic to my site earlier
    this year, I pullled in enough revenue from banner ads to be able to have
    Live 365 and LoudCity both, and when I turned the Live 365 feeed back
    on, the next geostats report showed that I was getting traffic from a
    public web proxy in Paraguay.

    I am pretty sure a lot of admins will be scratching their heads wondering
    what people doing connecting to a machine in Asuncion, Paraguay.

+ Reply to Thread