Mike Davis wrote:

> Does anyone know of or can recommend any freeware or low-cost-ware
> application that will allow me to monitor and make global config
> changes without having to SSH to each one? The ability to segregate
> into groups and manage based upon groups would certainly be a plus as
> well but not a requirement.
>

> Thanks in advance!
>

> *Mike Davis*

I have heard of Rancid for one.

Separately I would say that your favorite scripting language plus a few
hours of work would be able to produce a template-based setup that could
regenerate all the configs for you, and a makefile that determined when
the config changed, then ssh'ed the file to the Cisco, would do the trick.

--Patrick