--===============2009134234==
boundary="_000_4009CF9A6B939540A8A8D80C32BF6A963FAB677222gad psmail2gad_"

--_000_4009CF9A6B939540A8A8D80C32BF6A963FAB677222gad psmail2gad_

This is my first posting so be gentle ;-)

I have an environment that is all Cisco based firewalls for my edge protect=
ion and site to site vpns. I have a little over 100 remote sites running o=
n ASA 5505's with an AES Tunnel to both the primary (HQ) and secondary (DR =
) sites. It is working quite nicely and has been for years now but the pro=
blem I have is this... all my remote site firewalls are not centrally manag=
ed in the sense that I can make one change in a console and push it globall=
y to all my remote firewalls so that when a change is required, I have to l=
og into each and every one (I use SSH) and make the changes.
I know that Cisco Security Manager will allow me to do that but at the 100K=
pricetag I was quoted from Cisco with the blink of an eye... I just cannot=
put that into my budget.

Does anyone know of or can recommend any freeware or low-cost-ware applicat=
ion that will allow me to monitor and make global config changes without ha=
ving to SSH to each one? The ability to segregate into groups and manage b=
ased upon groups would certainly be a plus as well but not a requirement.

Thanks in advance!

Mike Davis

--_000_4009CF9A6B939540A8A8D80C32BF6A963FAB677222gad psmail2gad_

=3D"urn:schemas-micr=
osoft-comfficeffice" xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" xmlns=3D"http:=
//www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">

This is my first posting so be gentle ;-)>> p>

[...]

8230;
I just cannot put that into my budget.  >>

Does anyone know of or can recommend any freeware or
low-cost-ware application that will allow me to monitor and make global con=
fig
changes without having to SSH to each one?  The ability to segregate i=
nto
groups and manage based upon groups would certainly be a plus as well but n=
ot a
requirement.>>

Thanks in advance!>>

Mike Davis>> span>

--_000_4009CF9A6B939540A8A8D80C32BF6A963FAB677222gad psmail2gad_--