--===============0696674442==
boundary="=_alternative 0059E0F98525743C_="

--=_alternative 0059E0F98525743C_=

I'd also recommend checking out Fortinet (www.fortinet.com). They have
some substantial hardware available claiming 10Gb/s. Also, they are
certified by ICSA which maintains this mailing list. In my experience,
they will be significantly cheaper than their competitors.

I do not work for either Fortinet nor ICSA.

David Henning, CISSP
Principal Security Analyst
Hughes Network Systems
x5533