i need proxies - Firewalls

This is a discussion on i need proxies - Firewalls ; ok im a new member of this google group thing and none of the proxies i get from work if u have proxies that work please send me some .... please!!!!...

  1. i need proxies

    ok im a new member of this google group thing and none of the proxies
    i get from work if u have proxies that work please send me some ....
    please!!!!

  2. Re: i need proxies

    Efe' wrote:

    > ok im a new member of this google group thing

    It's called Usenet, and it's no excuse to loose manners on written text.

    > and none of the proxies i get from work if u have proxies that work please

    > send me some ....

    Tor/Vidala comes with a fine installer and extensive, but well
    understandable documentation. Where exactly is your problem?

    (In fact it's most likely that your computer is already working as a proxy,
    though unintentional and not under your control. Maybe you should flatten
    and rebuild your system first?)

  3. Re: i need proxies

    Sebastian G. wrote:

    > (In fact it's most likely that your computer is already working as a
    > proxy, though unintentional and not under your control. Maybe you should
    > flatten and rebuild your system first?)

    welcome to "google groups"
    LOL