Find vulnerabilities in your windows before hackers - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Find vulnerabilities in your windows before hackers - Firewalls ; Secure Auditor is a unified digital risk management solution which secures your Windows machine proactively. Now do not wait for a hacker to identify vulnerabilities in your windows based system. Just install Secure Auditor to identify vulnerabilities and audit your ...

  1. Find vulnerabilities in your windows before hackers

    Secure Auditor is a unified digital risk management solution which
    secures
    your Windows machine proactively. Now do not wait for a hacker to
    identify
    vulnerabilities in your windows based system. Just install Secure
    Auditor to
    identify vulnerabilities and audit your windows. It will also tell you
    how
    to fix identified vulnerabilities. So follow this link and get a
    secure
    system.

    http://www.download.com/Secure-Audit...=uo&tag=button

  2. Re: Find vulnerabilities in your windows before hackers

    ace.aden1@googlemail.com wrote:
    > Secure Auditor is a unified digital risk management solution which
    > secures
    > your Windows machine proactively. Now do not wait for a hacker to
    > identify
    > vulnerabilities in your windows based system. Just install Secure
    > Auditor to
    > identify vulnerabilities and audit your windows. It will also tell you
    > how
    > to fix identified vulnerabilities. So follow this link and get a
    > secure
    > system.
    >
    > http://www.download.com/Secure-Audit...=uo&tag=button

    Is the source code available? If not, why should anyone trust it?

    The idea of installing some bit of software which is supposed to check
    for vulnerabilities without having the source code is not one I would
    relish. Actually, running Windows is not something I relish anyway!

  3. Re: Find vulnerabilities in your windows before hackers

    "Dave" wrote in message news:480fa8d6@212.67.96.135...
    > ace.aden1@googlemail.com wrote:

    >Actually, running Windows is not something I relish anyway!

    Windows is a MUST for computing existence for some
    people. For example, I would not be able to run my
    online radio station without Windows, because the
    software is only made for Windows.

+ Reply to Thread