Hi Nad,

I would say, It depends... What is the purpose of the extra internet link?

If the internet lines are going to be used for different reasons, ie;
One is for VPN's and the other is pure internet, then what he
suggested would be fine.

If they are going to be used for redundancy then why would you buy in
redundant lines without putting in redundant gear behind it?

If the router goes down then you lose both links.