Juniper ssg-140 web filtering - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Juniper ssg-140 web filtering - Firewalls ; Can anyone please explain to me exactly how you would setup the Juniper SSG-140 to allow a group of people (say, domain administrators) to passthrough the web filtering rules and get access to the internet? I know that I have ...

  1. Juniper ssg-140 web filtering

    Can anyone please explain to me exactly how you would setup the
    Juniper SSG-140 to allow a group of people (say, domain
    administrators) to passthrough the web filtering rules and get access
    to the internet? I know that I have to setup groups for this but our
    unit is in production and I don't want to screw anything up to try
    something. Can anyone give me a step by step, please?
    Thanks,
    M.

  2. Re: Juniper ssg-140 web filtering

    In article <94873f61-6c59-40d4-b06c-f847983e52b0@p25g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
    wrote:
    >Can anyone please explain to me exactly how you would setup the
    >Juniper SSG-140 to allow a group of people (say, domain
    >administrators) to passthrough the web filtering rules and get access
    >to the internet? I know that I have to setup groups for this but our
    >unit is in production and I don't want to screw anything up to try
    >something. Can anyone give me a step by step, please?

    Can't answer the question but another place to ask is:

    http://www.juniperforum.com/
    or
    http://communities.juniper.net/jnet/

    -alan