Do u have on comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.networking. There is thesolution - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Do u have on comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.networking. There is thesolution - Firewalls ; Hi friends, Windows security has never been more difficult as it is today. This difficult task could become simpler with the help of a new security software Secure Auditor. It's the most cost effective solution for windows network issues because ...

  1. Do u have on comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.networking. There is thesolution

    Hi friends,

    Windows security has never been more difficult as it is today. This
    difficult task could become simpler with the help of a new security
    software Secure Auditor. It's the most cost effective solution for
    windows network issues because it provides 30 security tools at the
    price of one. So get a copy from link
    http://www.download.com/Secure-Audit...=uo&tag=button
    and stay a head of intrusion. I meant it buddy!

  2. Re: Do u have on comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.networking. There is the ?solution

    john wrote:
    > Windows security has never been more difficult as it is today.

    You have no long time experience with Windows, do you? ;-) Windows
    security has never been less difficult than today.

    > I meant it buddy!

    Yeah.

    Yours,
    VB.
    --
    The file name of an indirect node file is the string "iNode" immediately
    followed by the link reference converted to decimal text, with no leading

  3. Re: Do u have on comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.networking. There is the ?solution

    Volker Birk wrote:

    > You have no long time experience with Windows, do you? ;-) Windows
    > security has never been less difficult than today.

    Come on... a default installation of Win 3.x was MUCH safer than Vista
    will ever be ;-)

    Juergen Nieveler
    --
    I don't know what apathy is, nor do I care!

  4. Re: Do u have on comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.networking. There is the ?solution

    Juergen Nieveler wrote:
    > Volker Birk wrote:
    >> You have no long time experience with Windows, do you? ;-) Windows
    >> security has never been less difficult than today.

    > Come on... a default installation of Win 3.x was MUCH safer than Vista
    > will ever be ;-)

    Did you ever network with Windows 3.1? I did. And I cannot agree.

    Yours,
    VB.
    --
    The file name of an indirect node file is the string "iNode" immediately
    followed by the link reference converted to decimal text, with no leading
    zeroes. For example, an indirect node file with link reference 123 would
    have the name "iNode123". - HFS Plus Volume Format, MacOS X

  5. Re: Do u have on comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.networking. There is the ?solution

    Volker Birk wrote:

    >>> You have no long time experience with Windows, do you? ;-) Windows
    >>> security has never been less difficult than today.

    >> Come on... a default installation of Win 3.x was MUCH safer than Vista
    >> will ever be ;-)

    > Did you ever network with Windows 3.1? I did. And I cannot agree.

    Actually I did. And getting it online was difficult enough to prevent
    most people from getting hacked in the first place ;-)

    Juergen Nieveler
    --
    sorry no fortune today. Enjoy your cookie.

+ Reply to Thread