There is another access_list that lists all the offices, it gets applied to a "NAT 0" rule. I have tried to do append log 4 and log disable as well.

I wonder if its a case where I need to add it to all the entries in the access_list.

Message: 7
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 09:31:12 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Re: [fw-wiz] PIX VPN Logging question

Hello Robert,

Just a guess...
You have configured the log 4 in the access-list outside_cryptomap_10,
but the access-list wich is triggering the log of that traffic is a
different access-list (the one you are applying in let's say your
"inside" interface).

Best regards,
Nicol?s Victorero Mier

Robert Driscoll escribi?:

> > access-list outside_cryptomap_10 permit ip
> > log 4
> >
> > Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

firewall-wizards mailing list