From: firewall-wizards-bounces@listserv.icsalabs.com
[mailto:firewall-wizards-bounces@listserv.icsalabs.com] On Behalf Of Robby
Cauwerts
Sent: Friday, 21 March 2008 7:33 AM
To: Firewall Wizards Security Mailing List
Subject: Re: [fw-wiz] wiz] Mapping drives automatically using WebVPN

=20

If I understand you setup correct you are currently using the "smart tunnel
feature".
I'm not aware of an option that you could use with your current setup to
execute a file as a post connect action.
IMO your two options are: "Start Before Logon" or the "Secure Desktop" where
you have the option to execute a file.

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 6:56 AM, wrote:

I am using Cisco ASA. Unfortunately, I have no clue where it can be setup.
Could you please give me any pointers?

Thanks

=20

=20

From: Mads Behrendt Petersen < =3D"_blank">mbp@contest.dk>

salabs.com>;
=
firewall-wizards@listserv.icsalabs.com

Sent: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 11:41 pm

Subject: Re: [fw-wiz] Mapping drives automatically using WebVPN>> p>

ns-serif"; color:black'>Hey.>>

ns-serif"'>Most
SSLVPNs i've worked with has the possibility to execute a script when
connected, be domain script or simple batch script.

ns-serif"'>What
product are you using?

ize:10.0pt; font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>Fra: =3D'font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> o:firewall-wizards-bounces@listserv.icsalabs.com" target=3D"_blank">firewall=
-wizards-bounces@listserv.icsalabs.com
p=E5 vegne af an=
andandsowmya@aim.com

Sendt: on 12-03-2008 04:14

Til: t=3D"_blank">firewall-wizards@listserv.icsalabs.com

><=
/o>

[...]

le=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>

0pt; font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>Supercharge your AIM. Ge=
t the 00000002586" target=3D"_blank" title=3D"http://download.aim.com/client/aim=
toolbar?NCID=3Daolcmp00300000002586">AIM
toolbar
for your browser.

_______=
ack'>

:black'>

color:black'>>
hite'>firewall-wizards mailing list
tt>

:black'>

color:black'>>
hite'>
stserv.icsalabs.com" target=3D"_blank">firewall-wizards@listserv.icsalabs.co=

:black'>

color:black'>>
hite'>
com/mailman/listinfo/firewall-wizards"  target=3D"_blank">https://listserv.i=
csalabs.com/mailman/listinfo/firewall-wizards>>
e>

le=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>

0pt; font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>Supercharge your AIM. Ge=
t the 00000002586" target=3D"_blank" title=3D"http://download.aim.com/client/aim=
toolbar?NCID=3Daolcmp00300000002586">AIM
toolbar
for your browser.

in-bottom: 12.0pt;margin-left:0in'>

firewall-wizards@l=