--===============1519234312==

------=_Part_1237_1472828.1206045157706

If I understand you setup correct you are currently using the "smart tunnel
feature".
I'm not aware of an option that you could use with your current setup to
execute a file as a post connect action.
IMO your two options are: "Start Before Logon" or the "Secure Desktop" wher=
you have the option to execute a file.

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 6:56 AM, wrote:

> I am using Cisco ASA. Unfortunately, I have no clue where it can be
> setup. Could you please give me any pointers?
>
> Thanks

re
> is no problem in getting VPN connection. It is actually after the fact th=

at
> he wants to access his network drives (which are automatically mapped whe=

> logs in to the domain when connected to the LAN). He can access the netwo=

rk
> drives by manually mapping to the respective network folder. We use
> SecureACS with RSA for authenticating the users connecting via VPN.
>
> Question: Is there a method by which we can automatically map the network
> drives when the users connect via VPN and disconnect them once the user
> disconnects VPN?
>
> Any ideas and help is greatly appreciated. Please do not hesitate to emai=

> me if you need any further clarifications.
>
> Regards,
> Anand

------=_Part_1237_1472828.1206045157706

If I understand you setup correct you are currently using the "smart t=
unnel feature".
I'm not aware of an option that you could use w=
ith your current setup to execute a file as a post connect action.
IMO y=
our two options are: "Start Before Logon" or the "Secure Des=
ktop" where you have the option to execute a file.

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 6:56 AM, < href=3D"mailto:anandandsowmya@aim.com">anandandsowmya@aim.com> wrot=
e:
(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">