Farrukh Haroon wrote:
> Jim, is it only an error or is it a 'warning'?
>
> Do "show run | inc static", maybe both statics are there?

It is an error, and the static does not appear. This is not surprising as the documentation
specifically states that statics need a unique destination host/port. I was using this as an example
of what I want to do, but can't due to the restriction above.

I *think* that the only way to do what I want to do is use static policy nat, but having combed
through the docs I am not sure exactly how to do that. But with policy Nat you can have non-unique
destinations, so long as the source/port and dest/port pairs are unique.