Blue Star - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Blue Star - Firewalls ; Hello > I have a virus in my Pc there are a message will appear in top of each > tool bar for every windows in O.S. this message is *BLUE STAR* and I am > us Kaspersky. > Any ...

  1. Blue Star

    Hello
    > I have a virus in my Pc there are a message will appear in top of each
    > tool bar for every windows in O.S. this message is *BLUE STAR* and I am
    > us Kaspersky.
    > Any suggestion to How can erase this virus

  2. Re: Blue Star

    alinser4@gmail.com wrote:

    > Any suggestion to How can erase this virus

    You flattened and rebuild the system and the virus is still there? But you
    found the time to configure your webbrowser to masquerade as MSIE?

    Time to call the voodoo doctor, since your case is obviously bogus.

  3. Re: Blue Star

    On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 00:23:12 -0700 (PDT), alinser4@gmail.com wrote:

    > Hello
    >> I have a virus in my Pc there are a message will appear in top of each
    >> tool bar for every windows in O.S. this message is *BLUE STAR* and I am
    >> us Kaspersky.
    >> Any suggestion to How can erase this virus

    Google for 'blue star virus'.

+ Reply to Thread