From: Mads Behrendt Petersen
Sent: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 11:41 pm
Subject: Re: [fw-wiz] Mapping drives automatically using WebVPN

Hey.

=C2=A0

Most SSLVPNs i've worked with has the possibility to execute a script when c=
onnected, be domain script or simple batch script.

=C2=A0

What product are you using?

Fra: rds-bounces@listserv.icsalabs.com">f...@listserv.icsalab=
s.com
p=C3=A5 vegne af anandan=
dsowmya@aim.com

Sendt: on 12-03-2008 04:14

Til: firewa=
[...]

=3D"font-family: ARIAL,SAN-SERIF; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal;=20=
font-weight: normal; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust:=
none; font-stretch: normal; color: black;">

Supercharge your AIM. Get the toolbar?NCID=3Daolcmp00300000002586" target=3D"_blank" href=3D"http://downlo=
ad.aim.com/client/aimtoolbar?NCID=3Daolcmp00300000002586">AIM toolbar
fo=
r your browser.

n: 0px; font-family: Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif; font-size: 12px; color=
: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">

firewall-wizards@l=
istserv.icsalabs.com

target=3D"_blank">https://listserv.icsalabs.com/mailma...o/firewall-wi=
zards

=3D"color: black; font: normal 10pt ARIAL, SAN-SERIF;">
OP: 10px">Supercharge your AIM. Get the client/aimtoolbar?NCID=3Daolcmp00300000002586" href=3D"http://download.aim.c=
om/client/aimtoolbar?NCID=3Daolcmp00300000002586" target=3D"_blank">AIM tool=
bar
for your browser.

----------MB_8CA560AC4772D3B_F40_56A2_mblk-d12.sysops.aol.com--