Fra: firewall-wizards-bounces@listserv.icsalabs.com p=E5 vegne af =
anandandsowmya@aim.com
Sendt: on 12-03-2008 04:14
Til: firewall-wizards@listserv.icsalabs.com
Emne: [fw-wiz] Mapping drives automatically using WebVPN

Hello everyone,

Situation: One of my client uses SSL VPN in tunnel mode (which installs =
a small client application on the PC) to connect to his office network. =
There is no problem in getting VPN connection. It is actually after the =
fact that he wants to access his network drives (which are automatically =
mapped when logs in to the domain when connected to the LAN). He can =
access the network drives by manually mapping to the respective network =
folder. We use SecureACS with RSA for authenticating the users =
connecting via VPN.=20

Question: Is there a method by which we can automatically map the =
network drives when the users connect via VPN and disconnect them once =
the user disconnects VPN?

Any ideas and help is greatly appreciated. Please do not hesitate to =
email me if you need any further clarifications.

Regards,
Anand=20
________________________________

Supercharge your AIM. Get the AIM toolbar =
=
for your browser.=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C8869A.277F7E95

=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
size=3D2>Hey.
=0A=

=0A=
Most SSLVPNs i've worked with =
has the possibility to execute a script when connected, be domain script =
or simple batch script.
=0A=

=0A=
What product are you =