--===============0639128402==

----------MB_8CA520645B06AE0_328_5F64_mblk-d49.sysops.aol.com

Hello everyone,

Situation: One of my client uses SSL VPN in tunnel mode (which installs
a small client application on the PC) to connect to his office network.
There is no problem in getting VPN connection. It is actually after the
fact that he wants to access his network drives (which are
automatically mapped when logs in to the domain when connected to the
LAN). He can access the network drives by manually mapping to the
respective network folder. We use SecureACS with RSA for authenticating
the users connecting via VPN.

Question: Is there a method by which we can automatically map the
network drives when the users connect via VPN and disconnect them once
the user disconnects VPN?

Any ideas and help is greatly appreciated. Please do not hesitate to email me if you need any further clarifications.

Regards,

Anand