Cisco 5500 ASA Help - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Cisco 5500 ASA Help - Firewalls ; I am pretty new to the cisco asa world and I need a little insight on how to configure my ASA. This is the physical layout Computer 1-5 (192.168.2.0/24) VPN Concentrator Internet cloud Cisco ASA Computers 6-10 (192.168.3.0/24) What I ...

  1. Cisco 5500 ASA Help

    I am pretty new to the cisco asa world and I need a little insight on
    how to configure my ASA.

    This is the physical layout

    Computer 1-5 (192.168.2.0/24) <-> VPN Concentrator <-> Internet cloud
    <-> Cisco ASA <-> Computers 6-10 (192.168.3.0/24)

    What I want to do is setup a site to site vpn between those two
    networks. Now that step is easy. The challenging part is, lets say I
    am a computer in the .3 subnet. I only want traffic that is destined
    for the .2 subnet to go through the vpn tunnel, and all other traffic
    to go out the local ISP. It's almost like split tunneling.

    Now, I think this can be done with configuring static routes, but
    anyone have any suggestions how this can be done?

    -Peter

  2. Re: Cisco 5500 ASA Help

    This is already been answered in Comp.cisco group .. right ?

+ Reply to Thread