Free MySpace, Facebook, YouTube Proxies! - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Free MySpace, Facebook, YouTube Proxies! - Firewalls ; Free Proxy Website, Unlock MySpace, Facebook, and all other websites. Secure, and hides IP address! http://www.8bi.org http://www.7rz.org http://www.4pw.org http://www.9rt.org...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 100

  1. Free MySpace, Facebook, YouTube Proxies!

    Free Proxy Website, Unlock MySpace, Facebook, and all other websites.
    Secure, and hides IP address!

    http://www.8bi.org

    http://www.7rz.org

    http://www.4pw.org

    http://www.9rt.org

  2. Re: Free MySpace, Facebook, YouTube Proxies!

    szi66qhndgdtk597nhhy@gmail.com wrote:
    > Free Proxy Website, Unlock MySpace, Facebook, and all other websites.
    > Secure, and hides IP address!

    Reveals your credentials to whoever is running the proxy, too.

    cu
    59cobalt
    --Mark Russinovich

  3. Re: Free MySpace, Facebook, YouTube Proxies!

    "Ansgar -59cobalt- Wiechers" wrote in message
    > szi66qhndgdtk597nhhy@gmail.com wrote:
    >> Free Proxy Website, Unlock MySpace, Facebook, and all other websites.
    >> Secure, and hides IP address!

    > Reveals your credentials to whoever is running the proxy, too.

    Depends on how often the operators get rid of any logs. On my
    proxy, I regularly erase the logs and overwrite the erased space with
    Evidence Eliminator, to truly ensure user's privacy. Anyone who
    operates a public proxy needs to do this OFTEN.

  4. Re: Free MySpace, Facebook, YouTube Proxies!

    Hi,

    >>> Free Proxy Website, Unlock MySpace, Facebook, and all other websites.
    >>> Secure, and hides IP address!

    >> Reveals your credentials to whoever is running the proxy, too.

    > Depends on how often the operators get rid of any logs.

    Wrong. You can see the credentials. It doesn't matter if you store
    them or not.

    > Anyone who
    > operates a public proxy needs to do this OFTEN.

    Anyone who wants to run a public proxy should know what he is doing.

    Cheers,
    Jens

  5. Re: Free MySpace, Facebook, YouTube Proxies!

    "Jens Hoffmann" wrote in message
    > Hi,

    >>> Reveals your credentials to whoever is running the proxy, too.

    >> Depends on how often the operators get rid of any logs.

    > Wrong. You can see the credentials. It doesn't matter if you store
    > them or not.

    Not on my system you can't. There are logs, true, but I take care of those
    in short order with software like Evidence Eliminator. You would have
    to store credentials before you could view them.

    Besides, most authentication systems now use SSL encryption, which makes
    it impervious to packet sniffing. Virtually every web site I use, that
    requires
    authentication, uses SSL to foil packet sniffing.

    >> Anyone who
    >> operates a public proxy needs to do this OFTEN.

    > Anyone who wants to run a public proxy should know what he is doing.

    That is true, which is why I Ghost the HD and run Eviedence Eliminator
    on a regular basis, to make sure that what IS private STAYS private.
    If EE, a product like it, is run at the maximum level of destruction, there
    is no forensic recovery technique in existance that is going to recover it.
    The more times EE overwrites the data, the harder it becomes to recover
    the data.

  6. Re: Free MySpace, Facebook, YouTube Proxies!

    Chilly8 wrote:

    > "Jens Hoffmann" wrote in message
    >> Hi,

    >>> Depends on how often the operators get rid of any logs.

    >> Wrong. You can see the credentials. It doesn't matter if you store
    >> them or not.

    > Not on my system you can't. There are logs, true, but I take care of those
    > in short order with software like Evidence Eliminator.

    You have been told multiple times that Evidence Eliminator is totally
    inappropriate to reliably delete the logs.

    > You would have to store credentials before you could view them.

    Nonsense.

    > Besides, most authentication systems now use SSL encryption, which makes
    > it impervious to packet sniffing. Virtually every web site I use, that
    > requires authentication, uses SSL to foil packet sniffing.

    Most authentication system only authenticate once to create a token, which
    is then passed on in clear.

    >> Anyone who wants to run a public proxy should know what he is doing.

    > That is true, which is why I Ghost the HD and run Eviedence Eliminator
    > on a regular basis,

    See? You obviously don't know what you're doing.

    > If EE, a product like it, is run at the maximum level of destruction, there
    > is no forensic recovery technique in existance that is going to recover it.

    Wrong. Simply look at the filesystem journal, user journal, free space or
    the pagefile.

    > The more times EE overwrites the data, the harder it becomes to recover
    > the data.

    But EE doesn't reliable overwrite data.

  7. Re: Free MySpace, Facebook, YouTube Proxies!

    "Sebastian G." wrote in

    > Chilly8 wrote:

    >> "Jens Hoffmann" wrote in message
    >>> Hi,

    >>> Anyone who wants to run a public proxy should know what he is doing.

    >> That is true, which is why I Ghost the HD and run Eviedence Eliminator
    >> on a regular basis,

    > See? You obviously don't know what you're doing.

    HE seems to trust himself, but is oblivious to the question of "why should
    anyone else trust him?"

    He could be FBI, CIA, a criminal looking for blackmail materials, or just a
    voyeur.

    Anyone who does not know him personally and well would be a fool to trust
    his assurances.

    Even if he is totally above board and honest, who is to say that a router
    that his packets are passing through is not being monitored?

    --
    bz

    infinite set.

    bz+csf@ch100-5.chem.lsu.edu remove ch100-5 to avoid spam trap

  8. Re: Free MySpace, Facebook, YouTube Proxies!

    "bz" wrote in message
    news:Xns9A604CA043999WQAHBGMXSZHVspammote@130.39.1 98.139...
    > "Sebastian G." wrote in
    >
    >> Chilly8 wrote:

    >>> "Jens Hoffmann" wrote in message

    >>> That is true, which is why I Ghost the HD and run Eviedence Eliminator
    >>> on a regular basis,

    >> See? You obviously don't know what you're doing.

    > HE seems to trust himself, but is oblivious to the question of "why should
    > anyone else trust him?"
    >
    > He could be FBI, CIA, a criminal looking for blackmail materials, or just
    > voyeur.
    >
    > Anyone who does not know him personally and well would be a fool to trust
    > his assurances.
    >
    > Even if he is totally above board and honest, who is to say that a router
    > that his packets are passing through is not being monitored?

    My proxy is an entry proxy to Tor. Since Tor has its own encryption,
    there is no possible way for me, or anyone else, to monitor the
    packets. Tor uses military-grade encryption.

    Bascially, my proxy allows the use of Tor, without having to install
    the software on the user end. I simply installed Tor on my server,
    and configured it to be open to the entire world. This allows someone
    from a machine locked down against software installation, to use Tor.
    Just change your browser settings to surf through my proxy.

  9. Re: Free MySpace, Facebook, YouTube Proxies!

    "Chilly8" wrote in news:frboh0$ndn$1@aioe.org:

    > "bz" wrote in message
    > news:Xns9A604CA043999WQAHBGMXSZHVspammote@130.39.1 98.139...
    >> "Sebastian G." wrote in

    >>> See? You obviously don't know what you're doing.

    >> HE seems to trust himself, but is oblivious to the question of "why
    >> should anyone else trust him?"
    >>
    >> He could be FBI, CIA, a criminal looking for blackmail materials, or
    >> just a
    >> voyeur.
    >>
    >> Anyone who does not know him personally and well would be a fool to
    >> trust his assurances.
    >>
    >> Even if he is totally above board and honest, who is to say that a
    >> router that his packets are passing through is not being monitored?

    > My proxy is an entry proxy to Tor. Since Tor has its own encryption,
    > there is no possible way for me, or anyone else, to monitor the
    > packets. Tor uses military-grade encryption.
    >
    > Bascially, my proxy allows the use of Tor, without having to install
    > the software on the user end. I simply installed Tor on my server,
    > and configured it to be open to the entire world. This allows someone
    > from a machine locked down against software installation, to use Tor.
    > Just change your browser settings to surf through my proxy.

    And we have your word that you are not running some kind of
    man-in-the-middle monitor.

    If I wanted security, I would run my OWN proxy on another machine. THEN I
    could trust it. I can't trust YOUR proxy.

    --
    bz

    infinite set.

    bz+csf@ch100-5.chem.lsu.edu remove ch100-5 to avoid spam trap

  10. Re: Free MySpace, Facebook, YouTube Proxies!

    "Chilly8" wrote in news:frboh0$ndn$1@aioe.org:

    > My proxy is an entry proxy to Tor. Since Tor has its own encryption,
    > there is no possible way for me, or anyone else, to monitor the
    > packets. Tor uses military-grade encryption.

    Packets in the clear enter your machine from your 'clients'.

    Your machine encrypts them and sends them to Tor.
    Tor responds and your machine decrypts them and sends them out in the clear
    to your 'clients'.

    What, exactly, keeps you from running netshark (or even a fork into a file)
    on the data stream between you and your clients?

    > Bascially, my proxy allows the use of Tor, without having to install
    > the software on the user end. I simply installed Tor on my server,
    > and configured it to be open to the entire world. This allows someone
    > from a machine locked down against software installation, to use Tor.
    > Just change your browser settings to surf through my proxy.

    Why should anyone trust you with their life?

    --
    bz

    infinite set.

    bz+csf@ch100-5.chem.lsu.edu remove ch100-5 to avoid spam trap

  11. Re: Free MySpace, Facebook, YouTube Proxies!

    "bz" wrote in message
    news:Xns9A6092CEC9DDWQAHBGMXSZHVspammote@130.39.19 8.139...
    > "Chilly8" wrote in news:frboh0$ndn$1@aioe.org:
    >
    >> My proxy is an entry proxy to Tor. Since Tor has its own encryption,
    >> there is no possible way for me, or anyone else, to monitor the
    >> packets. Tor uses military-grade encryption.

    > Packets in the clear enter your machine from your 'clients'.
    >
    > Your machine encrypts them and sends them to Tor.
    > Tor responds and your machine decrypts them and sends them out in the
    > clear
    > to your 'clients'.
    >
    > What, exactly, keeps you from running netshark (or even a fork into a
    > file)
    > on the data stream between you and your clients?

    There is no POSSIBLE way that I could monitor was is being sent, if
    if I WANTED to. I periodically purge the logs and overwrite with
    Evidence Eliminator so that what is meant to be anonymous STAYS
    anonymous. Contrary to popular opinion, If you use EE running the
    DOD spec for data destruction, there is NO forensic technique in
    existance that is going to recover the data.

    Also, the next generation of subscription anonymity services is coming
    on line now. I have seen adverts for these. These use 256-bit encryption,
    and the purveyors of these new services are telling customers to use their
    services from work, to avoid monitoring by the boss. They are basically
    saying these services, becuase of the 256-bit proprietary encryption,
    cannot be monitored by network admins. and with their own proprietary
    encryption schem, the data cannot be intercepted with man in the middle
    attacks.

  12. Re: Free MySpace, Facebook, YouTube Proxies!

    Chilly8 wrote:

    > "bz" wrote in message
    > news:Xns9A6092CEC9DDWQAHBGMXSZHVspammote@130.39.19 8.139...
    >> "Chilly8" wrote in news:frboh0$ndn$1@aioe.org:
    >>
    >>> My proxy is an entry proxy to Tor. Since Tor has its own encryption,
    >>> there is no possible way for me, or anyone else, to monitor the
    >>> packets. Tor uses military-grade encryption.

    >> Packets in the clear enter your machine from your 'clients'.
    >>
    >> Your machine encrypts them and sends them to Tor.
    >> Tor responds and your machine decrypts them and sends them out in the
    >> clear
    >> to your 'clients'.
    >>
    >> What, exactly, keeps you from running netshark (or even a fork into a
    >> file)
    >> on the data stream between you and your clients?

    > There is no POSSIBLE way that I could monitor was is being sent, if
    > if I WANTED to.

    Nonsense.

    > I periodically purge the logs and overwrite

    Which doesn't limit to read the data from memory in any way,

    > with Evidence Eliminator

    And will you ****ward finally understand the Evidence Eliminator is a
    horribly broken piece of **** that leaves a lot of data it's supposed to
    overwrite!

    > Contrary to popular opinion, If you use EE running the

    > DOD spec for data destruction, there is NO forensic technique in
    > existance that is going to recover the data.

    There is a very trivial forensic technique: dd if=/dev/hdXY | grep "search
    term". Because EE doesn't overwrite the data as intended.

    > becuase of the 256-bit proprietary encryption,
    > cannot be monitored by network admins.

    You ****ward really enjoy ignoring everything you're being told. The data
    can be monitored in RAm after decryption, can be monitored on screen, can be
    monitored on keyboard or mouse input...

    > and with their own proprietary
    > encryption schem, the data cannot be intercepted with man in the middle
    > attacks.

    And even that's wrong. And why do you think that proprietarity would stop
    anyone? Since the algorithm is implemented, it can be reverse engineered.
    Which isn't necessary, since you can simply steer the module's interface.

  13. Re: Free MySpace, Facebook, YouTube Proxies!

    "Chilly8" wrote in news:frcaf7$k5b$1@aioe.org:

    > "bz" wrote in message
    > news:Xns9A6092CEC9DDWQAHBGMXSZHVspammote@130.39.19 8.139...
    >> "Chilly8" wrote in news:frboh0$ndn$1@aioe.org:
    >>
    >>> My proxy is an entry proxy to Tor. Since Tor has its own encryption,
    >>> there is no possible way for me, or anyone else, to monitor the
    >>> packets. Tor uses military-grade encryption.

    >> Packets in the clear enter your machine from your 'clients'.
    >>
    >> Your machine encrypts them and sends them to Tor.
    >> Tor responds and your machine decrypts them and sends them out in the
    >> clear
    >> to your 'clients'.
    >>
    >> What, exactly, keeps you from running netshark (or even a fork into a
    >> file)
    >> on the data stream between you and your clients?

    > There is no POSSIBLE way that I could monitor was is being sent, if
    > if I WANTED to.

    That might be true. It might not. There is no way that anyone using your
    service can KNOW that it is true.

    It is certainly not necessarily true of someone _claiming_ to do what you
    _claim_ to be doing.

    > I periodically purge the logs and overwrite with
    > Evidence Eliminator so that what is meant to be anonymous STAYS
    > anonymous. Contrary to popular opinion, If you use EE running the
    > DOD spec for data destruction, there is NO forensic technique in
    > existance that is going to recover the data.

    Those require something to run on the client's end so that ALL traffic
    over the network is encrypted. You, on the other hand, have all data
    between you and the client sent 'in the clear'.

    YOU or anyone along the way can intercept THAT data at any time.

    > Also, the next generation of subscription anonymity services is coming
    > on line now. I have seen adverts for these. These use 256-bit
    > encryption, and the purveyors of these new services are telling
    > customers to use their services from work, to avoid monitoring by the
    > boss.

    The boss has the LEGAL right to monitor.
    The boss can fire them for using these services.

    > They are basically
    > saying these services, becuase of the 256-bit proprietary encryption,
    > cannot be monitored by network admins.

    They can be DETECTED. That can be enough to get them fired.

    > and with their own proprietary
    > encryption schem, the data cannot be intercepted with man in the middle
    > attacks.

    Nothing is truely immune from 'man in the middle' attacks, if all the
    packets pass through my equipment.

    --
    bz

    infinite set.

    bz+csf@ch100-5.chem.lsu.edu remove ch100-5 to avoid spam trap

  14. Re: Free MySpace, Facebook, YouTube Proxies!

    > "Chilly8" wrote:
    >> There is no POSSIBLE way that I could monitor was is being sent, if
    >> if I WANTED to.

    Just in case you were wondering: you just admitted to being the most
    incompetent server admin in the world. But don't worry. We already knew.

    cu
    59cobalt
    --Mark Russinovich

  15. Re: Free MySpace, Facebook, YouTube Proxies!

    "Sebastian G." wrote in message
    > Chilly8 wrote:

    >> "bz" wrote in message
    >> news:Xns9A6092CEC9DDWQAHBGMXSZHVspammote@130.39.19 8.139...

    >>> Packets in the clear enter your machine from your 'clients'.
    >>>
    >>> Your machine encrypts them and sends them to Tor.
    >>> Tor responds and your machine decrypts them and sends them out in the
    >>> clear
    >>> to your 'clients'.
    >>>
    >>> What, exactly, keeps you from running netshark (or even a fork into a
    >>> file)
    >>> on the data stream between you and your clients?

    >> There is no POSSIBLE way that I could monitor was is being sent, if
    >> if I WANTED to.

    > Nonsense.
    >
    >> I periodically purge the logs and overwrite

    > Which doesn't limit to read the data from memory in any way,
    >
    >> with Evidence Eliminator

    > And will you ****ward finally understand the Evidence Eliminator is a
    > horribly broken piece of **** that leaves a lot of data it's supposed to
    > overwrite!
    >
    > > Contrary to popular opinion, If you use EE running the

    >> DOD spec for data destruction, there is NO forensic technique in
    >> existance that is going to recover the data.

    > There is a very trivial forensic technique: dd if=/dev/hdXY | grep "search
    > term". Because EE doesn't overwrite the data as intended.
    >
    >> becuase of the 256-bit proprietary encryption,
    >> cannot be monitored by network admins.

    > You ****ward really enjoy ignoring everything you're being told. The data
    > can be monitored in RAm after decryption, can be monitored on screen, can
    > be monitored on keyboard or mouse input...

    Such software, though, can be defeated. There are programs that will scan
    for and destroy and keystroke monitors. Such software is LEGAL to buy,
    sell, and use, so the makers of anti-keylogging software cannot be
    prosecuted
    for selling their wares, nor can anyone be prosecuted for using them. I
    could
    probably walk into any local computer store and buy a programme that can
    hunt down and destroy keylooging software.

    And there have been cases where prosecutors have been forced to decline
    prosecution, because EE, and programs like it, overwrite the data enough,
    where nothing can be recovered that would be credible evidence in court.

    Vogin investigative services, in Britain, once had an article saying that if
    EE was used, they found themselves unable to recover anuthing in the way
    of evidence (at least that would stand up in court, anyway). Vogon has been
    pushing, for years, for Parliament to make the sale of Evidence Eliminator,
    and programs like it illegal in Britain. If an investigative services firm
    says
    that EE is effective at eliminating evience, then it must be so.

  16. Re: Free MySpace, Facebook, YouTube Proxies!

    "bz" wrote in message
    news:Xns9A60C3FC3ACF1WQAHBGMXSZHVspammote@130.39.1 98.139...
    > "Chilly8" wrote in news:frcaf7$k5b$1@aioe.org:

    >> "bz" wrote in message
    >> news:Xns9A6092CEC9DDWQAHBGMXSZHVspammote@130.39.19 8.139...

    >>> Packets in the clear enter your machine from your 'clients'.
    >>>
    >>> Your machine encrypts them and sends them to Tor.
    >>> Tor responds and your machine decrypts them and sends them out in the
    >>> clear
    >>> to your 'clients'.
    >>>
    >>> What, exactly, keeps you from running netshark (or even a fork into a
    >>> file)
    >>> on the data stream between you and your clients?

    >> There is no POSSIBLE way that I could monitor was is being sent, if
    >> if I WANTED to.

    > That might be true. It might not. There is no way that anyone using your
    > service can KNOW that it is true.
    >
    > It is certainly not necessarily true of someone _claiming_ to do what you
    > _claim_ to be doing.
    >
    >> I periodically purge the logs and overwrite with
    >> Evidence Eliminator so that what is meant to be anonymous STAYS
    >> anonymous. Contrary to popular opinion, If you use EE running the
    >> DOD spec for data destruction, there is NO forensic technique in
    >> existance that is going to recover the data.

    > Those require something to run on the client's end so that ALL traffic
    > over the network is encrypted. You, on the other hand, have all data
    > between you and the client sent 'in the clear'.
    >
    > YOU or anyone along the way can intercept THAT data at any time.
    >

    >> Also, the next generation of subscription anonymity services is coming
    >> on line now. I have seen adverts for these. These use 256-bit
    >> encryption, and the purveyors of these new services are telling
    >> customers to use their services from work, to avoid monitoring by the
    >> boss.

    > The boss has the LEGAL right to monitor.
    > The boss can fire them for using these services.

    However, as a provider of anonymity services, it is LEGAL
    in Australia, where my online media business is located. I am
    NOT breaking ANY Australian laws by providing proxy
    services. I operate an online radio station, as well as a
    web site, message boards, and a Wiki site, as an
    Australian business. As such, my business is ONLY subject
    to the laws of AUSTRALIA.

    And remember, there in the one friend of one skater that
    got injured at 2007 Four Continents, that I gave access to
    my proxy to, so she could follow the news on what was
    happening to her firend, while she was at work. You see,
    my message boards, that include figure skating forums,
    were not, and still are not, in any filtering lists. She wanted
    to go through my proxy, so that she could access Figure Skating
    Universe and Golden Skate, from work, and I was more than
    happy to help a fellow figure skating fan out, by giving her the
    access. Even though SHE was in Canada, my SERVERS, at
    the time, were in GERMANY. As a result, I, as the server admin,
    was NOT SUBJECT to prosecution in Canada, for allowing her
    to use MY proxy to access Figure Skating Universe, and Golden
    Skate, becuase NONE of my servers are in Canada, nor have they
    ever BEEN in Canada, so that made her access to FSU,. via
    MY proxy, NOT SUBJECT to ANY Canadian laws.

    >> They are basically
    >> saying these services, becuase of the 256-bit proprietary encryption,
    >> cannot be monitored by network admins.

    > They can be DETECTED. That can be enough to get them fired.

    In most jurisdictions, you don't have to have a reason to fire them,
    but if you not have the actual content of what was being downloaded,
    you better say that they worked there, but that you decline to say
    anything else beyond that, good or bad.

  17. Re: Free MySpace, Facebook, YouTube Proxies!

    Chilly8 wrote:

    >> You ****ward really enjoy ignoring everything you're being told. The data
    >> can be monitored in RAm after decryption, can be monitored on screen, can
    >> be monitored on keyboard or mouse input...

    > Such software, though, can be defeated. There are programs that will scan
    > for and destroy and keystroke monitors.

    On any well administrated system the user cannot run arbitrary programs, but
    is limited to a whitelist of applications for his daily tasks. Even further,
    how do you think he as an unprivileged user could defeat a logger running
    as a privileged service or even as a driver?

    > And there have been cases where prosecutors have been forced to decline
    > prosecution, because EE, and programs like it, overwrite the data enough,
    > where nothing can be recovered that would be credible evidence in court.

    You really don't get it? Almost any such program, including EE, is horribly
    broken.

    > Vogin investigative services, in Britain, once had an article saying that if
    > EE was used, they found themselves unable to recover anuthing in the way
    > of evidence

    And I'm not even counting any more how often I've told you that this
    statement was made under the assumption that EE would work as supposed -
    which it doesn't.

    > Vogon has been pushing, for years, for Parliament to make the sale of
    > Evidence Eliminator, and programs like it illegal in Britain.

    Technically incompetent politicians make all kind of stupid unworkable
    suggestions.

    > If an investigative services firm says

    > that EE is effective at eliminating evience, then it must be so.

    Or the firm is incompetent. But then again, no one has ever said any such
    thing so far.

  18. Re: Free MySpace, Facebook, YouTube Proxies!

    In article , chilly8@hotmail.com says...

    > "bz" wrote in message
    > news:Xns9A6092CEC9DDWQAHBGMXSZHVspammote@130.39.19 8.139...
    > > "Chilly8" wrote in news:frboh0$ndn$1@aioe.org:
    > >
    > >> My proxy is an entry proxy to Tor. Since Tor has its own encryption,
    > >> there is no possible way for me, or anyone else, to monitor the
    > >> packets. Tor uses military-grade encryption.

    > > Packets in the clear enter your machine from your 'clients'.
    > >
    > > Your machine encrypts them and sends them to Tor.
    > > Tor responds and your machine decrypts them and sends them out in the
    > > clear
    > > to your 'clients'.
    > >
    > > What, exactly, keeps you from running netshark (or even a fork into a
    > > file)
    > > on the data stream between you and your clients?

    > There is no POSSIBLE way that I could monitor was is being sent, if
    > if I WANTED to. I periodically purge the logs and overwrite with
    > Evidence Eliminator so that what is meant to be anonymous STAYS
    > anonymous.

    HA HA HA - So, until you purge the logs you do keep and monitor the
    traffic, even when you say you don't.

    drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

  19. Re: Free MySpace, Facebook, YouTube Proxies!

    In article , chilly8@hotmail.com says...
    > Even though SHE was in Canada, my SERVERS, at
    > the time, were in GERMANY. As a result, I, as the server admin,
    > was NOT SUBJECT to prosecution in Canada, for allowing her
    > to use MY proxy to access Figure Skating Universe, and Golden
    > Skate, becuase NONE of my servers are in Canada, nor have they
    > ever BEEN in Canada, so that made her access to FSU,. via
    > MY proxy, NOT SUBJECT to ANY Canadian laws.

    And she was in violation of her company policy and could be fired for
    it, and your bad advice about how she could not be detected would make
    you liable - so you really need to stay out of the countries that you
    scam that on people.

    drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

  20. Re: Free MySpace, Facebook, YouTube Proxies!

    On Mar 14, 4:07*am, Leythos wrote:
    > In article , chil...@hotmail.com says...

    > > "bz" wrote in message
    > >news:Xns9A6092CEC9DDWQAHBGMXSZHVspammote@130.39.19 8.139...

    > > > Packets in the clear enter your machine from your 'clients'.

    > > > Your machine encrypts them and sends them to Tor.
    > > > Tor responds and your machine decrypts them and sends them out in the
    > > > clear
    > > > to your 'clients'.

    > > > What, exactly, keeps you from running netshark (or even a fork into a
    > > > file)
    > > > on the data stream between you and your clients?

    > > There is no POSSIBLE way that I could monitor was is being sent, if
    > > if I WANTED to. I periodically purge the logs and overwrite with
    > > Evidence Eliminator so that what is meant to be anonymous STAYS
    > > anonymous.

    > HA HA HA - So, until you purge the logs you do keep and monitor the
    > traffic, even when you say you don't.

    Well, there is no way, wiht the particular proxy application I use, I
    can completely turn off logs. The firewall software creates logs
    whether I want them or not. So, I eradicate them, every few days, with
    Evidence Eliminator.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast