Ohio Presidential Debate - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Ohio Presidential Debate - Firewalls ; "Chilly8" wrote in message news:fqlt58$p47$1@aioe.org... > No one cares. This is the Firewalls and Security NG and not Chilly8's playground....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 26 of 26

  1. Re: Ohio Presidential Debate

    "Chilly8" wrote in message

    No one cares. This is the Firewalls and Security NG and not Chilly8's
    playground.

  2. Re: Ohio Presidential Debate

    "Mr. Arnold" Arnold@Arnold.com> wrote in message

    > "Chilly8" wrote in message
    >>

    > No one cares. This is the Firewalls and Security NG and not Chilly8's
    > playground.

    If you don't like what I have to say, learn to use a killfile (if your
    news reader has one)

  3. Re: Ohio Presidential Debate

    "Chilly8" wrote in message

    > "Mr. Arnold" Arnold@Arnold.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Chilly8" wrote in message
    >>>

    >> No one cares. This is the Firewalls and Security NG and not Chilly8's
    >> playground.

    > If you don't like what I have to say, learn to use a killfile (if your
    > news reader has one)

    You're not worth a killfile. I'll just watch your lunacy.

  4. Re: Ohio Presidential Debate

    "Chilly8" wrote in news:fqlt58$p47$1@aioe.org:

    > "Gerald Vogt" wrote in message
    >> On Feb 28, 12:36 pm, "Chilly8" wrote:
    >>> Well, I am chatting right now, on my chat server, with one
    >>> woman who surfs through my proxy, from her work, and
    >>> her boss has no clue as to what she is up to. She just

    > click OK,
    > and you are good to go.

    What makes you think that any Proxy site is not a honeypot put up by the
    the FBI or CIA?
    How does anyone know that YOUR server isn't such a honeypot?

    How do you know that that last user wasn't an investigator building a case
    against you for collusion to commit wire fraud or some other crime that one
    of your users committed?

    --
    bz

    infinite set.

    bz+csf@ch100-5.chem.lsu.edu remove ch100-5 to avoid spam trap

  5. Re: Ohio Presidential Debate

    >> If you don't like what I have to say, learn to use a killfile (if your
    >> news reader has one)
    >>

    > You're not worth a killfile. I'll just watch your lunacy.

    Provides a little 'comic relief'. Ha.

    Bud

  6. Re: Ohio Presidential Debate

    "bz" wrote in message
    news:Xns9A5873F4B9BD9WQAHBGMXSZHVspammote@130.39.1 98.139...
    > "Chilly8" wrote in news:fqlt58$p47$1@aioe.org:

    >> "Gerald Vogt" wrote in message

    >> click OK,
    >> and you are good to go.

    > What makes you think that any Proxy site is not a honeypot put up by the
    > the FBI or CIA?
    > How does anyone know that YOUR server isn't such a honeypot?
    >
    > How do you know that that last user wasn't an investigator building a case
    > against you for collusion to commit wire fraud or some other crime that
    > one
    > of your users committed?

    First, It is NOT wire fraud to allow someone to listen to Internet
    radio from work. Wire fraud ONLY applies if you BREAK
    someone's password. As long as you do not ateempt to
    break someone's password, it is NOT wire fraud. Simply
    put, if something is NOT password-protected, then it is
    considered PUBLIC in the eyes of federal law, and the
    state law in 46 states.

    Seond, I use Evdeince Eliminator, set at MAXIMUM level
    of destriction, so the best forensic analysis techniques will
    get NOTHING.

    And finally, NONE of my servers are in the United States,
    so any content coming through them are NOT SUBJECT
    to United Sates laws. If server is OUTSIDE the United
    States, is is NOT SUBJECT to American law, other than
    those regarding copyright. The ONLY American laws
    that apply to servers OUTSIDE the United States are
    COPYRIGHT laws, as per the WIPO treaty on protection
    of Intellectual Property. That the ONLY part of United
    States laws that apply to servers that are NOT IN THE
    UNITED STATES!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2