--===============1264491621==

--_ddffd8d7-f78e-4a1e-9eff-0e9c2797624f_

Dear Firewall Wizards,
=20
I would like to find out if you know any tool that can help me with this:
=20
I want to capture my Data Center traffic, with a NAM or Sniffer.
Taken the capture I would like to have a tool that can interpret the traffi=
c flows and automatically generate firewall rules to allow those flows.
I really don't want to waste time inspecting each single PCAP packet!
=20
For example if there are multiple flows from the same subnet, create a perm=
it rule for that subnet matching the destination range.
=20
Basically a packetflow capture based firewall rules generator.
=20
Thanks
=20
Best Regards
=20
Ruggero Delcuratolo=

--_ddffd8d7-f78e-4a1e-9eff-0e9c2797624f_

Dear Firewall Wizards,

I would like to find out if you know any tool that can help me with this: R>

I want to capture my Data Center traffic, with a NAM or Sniffer.

Taken the capture I would like to have a tool that can interpret the traffi=
c flows and automatically generate firewall rules to allow those flows.

I really don't want to waste time inspecting each single PCAP packet!

For example if there are multiple flows from the same subnet, create a perm=
it rule for that subnet matching the destination range.

Basically a packetflow capture based firewall rules generator.

Thanks

Best Regards

Ruggero Delcuratolo

=

--_ddffd8d7-f78e-4a1e-9eff-0e9c2797624f_--