Re: New '80s Show - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Re: New '80s Show - Firewalls ; In article , chilly8@hotmail.com says... > The > producer of this show KNOWS that I will move > HEAVEN AND EARTH to make it harder to > workplaces to block out my show. Which continues to prove that you are ...

  1. Re: New '80s Show

    In article , chilly8@hotmail.com says...
    > The
    > producer of this show KNOWS that I will move
    > HEAVEN AND EARTH to make it harder to
    > workplaces to block out my show.

    Which continues to prove that you are an unethical ass-hole.

    --

    Leythos
    drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

  2. Re: New '80s Show

    In article , chilly8@hotmail.com says...
    > Beucase I have
    > the Shoutcast server running on a port other than 8000,
    > it is available in more workplaces.

    Except, again, on 8000 or 80 or 443, your service would not be
    accessible from any properly configured firewall in any company that
    cared.

    Nothing you've posed in the few years I've seen your posts shows you as
    anything except an unethical business person with very limited knowledge
    of anything related to the internet or networking or security.