!!! NEW PREMIUM PROXY | FREE HIGH ANONYMOUS PROXY !!! - Firewalls

This is a discussion on !!! NEW PREMIUM PROXY | FREE HIGH ANONYMOUS PROXY !!! - Firewalls ; High Anonymous Proxy with SSL enable, Ads Remover (Strip out Google Adsense, Adbrite, etc. up to 65 ad hosts), Blowfish URL Encryption, Output Optimizer, Hide browser details and more!!!...

  1. !!! NEW PREMIUM PROXY | FREE HIGH ANONYMOUS PROXY !!!

    High Anonymous Proxy with SSL enable, Ads Remover (Strip out Google
    Adsense, Adbrite, etc. up to 65 ad hosts), Blowfish URL Encryption,
    Output Optimizer, Hide browser details and more!!!

  2. Re: !!! NEW PREMIUM PROXY | FREE HIGH ANONYMOUS PROXY !!!

    "Linda" wrote in message
    > High Anonymous Proxy with SSL enable, Ads Remover (Strip out Google
    > Adsense, Adbrite, etc. up to 65 ad hosts), Blowfish URL Encryption,
    > Output Optimizer, Hide browser details and more!!!

    There are other ways to do it. I have someone plugged in right now to my
    proxy, using her employer's wireless network and her own laptop, connecting
    to one of several chat networks where I operate chat room for my online
    radio
    station. She works at a gym, and the credit card processing system is on a
    DSL
    connection, and on WiFi,. so when she works in the office, she just connects
    her laptop to her employer's WiFi access point and then connects to my
    proxy,
    so the router logs will show that somoene went to my proxy, but nothing
    beyond
    that.

    She is also on one "adult" chat room right now, where she told me she does
    this, and her employer has no CLUE as to what she is up to. She works
    the night shift at a 24-hour gym, so she brings her laptop, and connects
    to her favourite chat room, as well as my online radio station, and the boss
    has no as to what is happening at night around there. The boss will see
    that someone connected to my proxy, but where anyone went BEYOND
    that point will NEVER be known.

+ Reply to Thread