If your intention is just to do regular PAT where you have a block of
internal addresses all translating out to one IP then all you have to
do is
# nat (inside) 1 10.0.0.0 255.0.0.0
# global (outside) 1 1.1.2

-Now if you do this then it will not allow traffic initiated from your
outside interface (lower security) to your inside interface (higher
security). If you need this for example you are hosting a web server
that you want people on the internet to access then you will have to
do a static PAT (if you only have one IP to traslate that is).
Otherwise you could just to a regular static NAT.