--===============0323115933==

--0-1163892180-1194997525=:12415

Greetings-
I come across an issue which I can not explain and need your help please. I was trying to provide access to an inside host from outside. I put in a 1:1 static nat for the outside host, made sure there is a route for both hosts, and updated the outside interface access-list. But there was no connection. I also did not see any message in the logs. Just fyi, this was pix platform running 6.3(x). What seems to have fixed the issue was an static for the inside host. Which I did not think I need since there is a default nat statement on my inside interface translating everything to an global address. Any thoughts?
Sean

--0-1163892180-1194997525=:12415

Greetings-
   I come across an issue which I can not explain and need your help please.  I was trying to provide access to an inside host from outside.  I put in a 1:1 static nat for the outside host, made sure there is a route for both hosts, and updated the outside interface access-list.  But there was no connection.  I also did not see any message in the logs.  Just fyi, this was pix platform running 6.3(x).  What seems to have fixed the issue was an static for the inside host.  Which I did not think I need since there is a default nat statement on my inside interface translating everything to an global address.  Any thoughts?
Sean

with Yahoo Mobile. http://mobile.yahoo.com/sports;_ylt=...1G1SQtBI7ntAcJ
">Try it now.
--0-1163892180-1194997525=:12415--