Limewire tracking - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Limewire tracking - Firewalls ; Hi there, Can I somehow track/control limewire application/ports on my firewall? Thanks a lot, T...

  1. Limewire tracking

    Hi there,
    Can I somehow track/control limewire application/ports on my firewall?
    Thanks a lot, T

  2. Re: Limewire tracking

    On Nov 15, 12:22 am, Tester wrote:
    > Hi there,
    > Can I somehow track/control limewire application/ports on my firewall?
    > Thanks a lot, T

    You can do port scanning for firewall audit. You can use
    http://www.brismee.com/download/download.htm

  3. Re: Limewire tracking

    CK wrote:

    > http://www.brismee.com/download/download.htm

    that's one of the ugliest sites I have seen in a while, makes your eyes bleed.

    "After a while, it was finally time to make a new design. The site has been completely rewriten in PHP for more
    convenience. "

    man, what did it look like before ?

    SCNR

  4. Re: Limewire tracking

    On Nov 14, 10:22 pm, Tester wrote:
    > Hi there,
    > Can I somehow track/control limewire application/ports on my firewall?
    > Thanks a lot, T

+ Reply to Thread