Sivakumar,

If you want to allow traffic coming to an interface, the the ACL needs
to apply to the interface.
In your case, the out2in ACL is bound to the inside interface, and it
should be applied to the outside.

ACL's apply to the incoming traffic towards an interface. Think of PIX
as a box, and you inside it. Which interface will the traffic come
into the box through? (in your case through the outside interface)
Then you need to apply the ACL to that Interface.

In regards to the NAT with ACL, a correct command will be:

nat (inside) 0 access-list "name" - which translates to - for the
"inside" hosts declared in the access-list "name , please do not do
any NAT.

In your case, you need bidirectional NAT, and the command should be

nat (outside) 0 access-list out2in

access-list out2in permit tcp 1.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 10.0.0.0 255.0.0.0
access-group out2in in interface outside
nat (outside) 0 access-list out2in

Julian M. Dragut