Well, as i live in Russia i see that all the way. As i have some friends
developing anti-DDOS solutions who need to stay in touch with current
situation , they often rely on DDOSers crowd insider information, i see
even more. As next elections are near, i see DDOS being used quite often as
political instrument, there is always some black market burst before
elections.