Well, as i live in Russia i see that all the way. As i have some friends
developing anti-DDOS solutions who need to stay in touch with current
situation , they often rely on DDOSers crowd insider information, i see
even more. As next elections are near, i see DDOS being used quite often as
political instrument, there is always some black market burst before

On Fri, Nov 09, 2007 at 11:26:43AM -0800, Darren Reed wrote:
> I can't comment on how common this kind of advertising is,
> only that this is the first time I've seen it...
> Darren
> "DDOS servise
> Elimination of sites of your competitors quickly and qualitatively!!!
> icq 4XXXXXXXX"

firewall-wizards mailing list